3/11/09

Izzy's/ Touchup Creeper


This first piece I did was for the St Patricks Day show over at Izzy's Raw Art Gallery. The show runs for 2 weeks but opening night is March 14th from 8pm-11pm and March 15th after the parade from 9am-whenever. Also there is free beer on sunday!

My piece illustrates a local bar myself and a group of friends attend every thursday called Herman's. We have titled this event thirsty thursdays, it's always a good time to get out and relax every once in awhile. 20x16 Acrylic on Canvas and it will be for sale at Izzy's. (Once again don't mind the shadows in the corners. Sometimes it's impossible to get a decent shot in my apartment.)

The second piece is a touch up of an older painting I did entitled "Creeper" I touched it up for the 3v3 Illustration Annual and I'll find out in may if it made it in or not. 24x24 Acrylic and Marker on Board.

No comments: